This is default featured slide 1 title

Go to Blogger edit html and find these sentences.Now replace these sentences with your own descriptions.This theme is Bloggerized by Lasantha Bandara - Premiumbloggertemplates.com.

This is default featured slide 2 title

Go to Blogger edit html and find these sentences.Now replace these sentences with your own descriptions.This theme is Bloggerized by Lasantha Bandara - Premiumbloggertemplates.com.

This is default featured slide 3 title

Go to Blogger edit html and find these sentences.Now replace these sentences with your own descriptions.This theme is Bloggerized by Lasantha Bandara - Premiumbloggertemplates.com.

This is default featured slide 4 title

Go to Blogger edit html and find these sentences.Now replace these sentences with your own descriptions.This theme is Bloggerized by Lasantha Bandara - Premiumbloggertemplates.com.

This is default featured slide 5 title

Go to Blogger edit html and find these sentences.Now replace these sentences with your own descriptions.This theme is Bloggerized by Lasantha Bandara - Premiumbloggertemplates.com.

This is default featured slide 5 title

Go to Blogger edit html and find these sentences.Now replace these sentences with your own descriptions.This theme is Bloggerized by Lasantha Bandara - Premiumbloggertemplates.com.

This is default featured slide 5 title

Go to Blogger edit html and find these sentences.Now replace these sentences with your own descriptions.This theme is Bloggerized by Lasantha Bandara - Premiumbloggertemplates.com.

sexta-feira, 7 de maio de 2021

Adolescente grávida morre após descarga elétrica em máquina de lavar roupas

Acidente aconteceu na cidade baiana Caetité; feto não sobreviveu


Redação iBahia

A estudante Ramona dos Santos, de 17 anos, grávida de seis meses, morreu após sofrer uma descarga elétrica enquanto usava uma máquina de lavar roupas.

Foto: Reprodução
O caso ocorreu na noite desta quarta-feira (5), no quintal da casa da vítima, em Caetité, no sudoeste baiano. As informações são do Blog Sudoeste Bahia.

Os familiares de Ramnona contaram ao site que ela sofreu a descarga elétrica quando foi desligar o equipamento.

A vítima chegou a ser socorrida para uma Unidade de Pronto Atendimento (UPA), mas não resistiu. O bebê também não sobreviveu.

Links indicados

Destaques da Semana: