This is default featured slide 1 title

Go to Blogger edit html and find these sentences.Now replace these sentences with your own descriptions.This theme is Bloggerized by Lasantha Bandara - Premiumbloggertemplates.com.

This is default featured slide 2 title

Go to Blogger edit html and find these sentences.Now replace these sentences with your own descriptions.This theme is Bloggerized by Lasantha Bandara - Premiumbloggertemplates.com.

This is default featured slide 3 title

Go to Blogger edit html and find these sentences.Now replace these sentences with your own descriptions.This theme is Bloggerized by Lasantha Bandara - Premiumbloggertemplates.com.

This is default featured slide 4 title

Go to Blogger edit html and find these sentences.Now replace these sentences with your own descriptions.This theme is Bloggerized by Lasantha Bandara - Premiumbloggertemplates.com.

This is default featured slide 5 title

Go to Blogger edit html and find these sentences.Now replace these sentences with your own descriptions.This theme is Bloggerized by Lasantha Bandara - Premiumbloggertemplates.com.

This is default featured slide 5 title

Go to Blogger edit html and find these sentences.Now replace these sentences with your own descriptions.This theme is Bloggerized by Lasantha Bandara - Premiumbloggertemplates.com.

This is default featured slide 5 title

Go to Blogger edit html and find these sentences.Now replace these sentences with your own descriptions.This theme is Bloggerized by Lasantha Bandara - Premiumbloggertemplates.com.

quarta-feira, 6 de fevereiro de 2019

Explosão de cigarro mata jovem de 24 anos

As causas das explosões ainda não foram divulgadas

Redação iBahia
Um homem de 24 anos morreu depois que um cigarro eletrônico explodiu em seu rosto, no Texas. William Eric Brown fumava dentro do carro, em um estacionamento, quando uma das peças cortou o lábio superior de Brown e se alojou em sua garganta. Levado ao hospital, ele faleceu dois dias depois.
Foto: Reprodução
Ao perceber o acidente, funcionários de uma loja próxima ao estacionamento chamaram a ambulância. De acordo com a avó da vítima, Alice Brown, em entrevista ao jornal local Star-Telegram, o jovem havia acabado de comprar o cigarro em uma loja ao lado do estacionamento, mas a loja em questão negou que tenha vendido o dispositivo. As causas das explosões ainda não foram divulgadas.

links indicados

Destaques da semana

loading...