This is default featured slide 1 title

Go to Blogger edit html and find these sentences.Now replace these sentences with your own descriptions.This theme is Bloggerized by Lasantha Bandara - Premiumbloggertemplates.com.

This is default featured slide 2 title

Go to Blogger edit html and find these sentences.Now replace these sentences with your own descriptions.This theme is Bloggerized by Lasantha Bandara - Premiumbloggertemplates.com.

This is default featured slide 3 title

Go to Blogger edit html and find these sentences.Now replace these sentences with your own descriptions.This theme is Bloggerized by Lasantha Bandara - Premiumbloggertemplates.com.

This is default featured slide 4 title

Go to Blogger edit html and find these sentences.Now replace these sentences with your own descriptions.This theme is Bloggerized by Lasantha Bandara - Premiumbloggertemplates.com.

This is default featured slide 5 title

Go to Blogger edit html and find these sentences.Now replace these sentences with your own descriptions.This theme is Bloggerized by Lasantha Bandara - Premiumbloggertemplates.com.

This is default featured slide 5 title

Go to Blogger edit html and find these sentences.Now replace these sentences with your own descriptions.This theme is Bloggerized by Lasantha Bandara - Premiumbloggertemplates.com.

This is default featured slide 5 title

Go to Blogger edit html and find these sentences.Now replace these sentences with your own descriptions.This theme is Bloggerized by Lasantha Bandara - Premiumbloggertemplates.com.

quarta-feira, 12 de fevereiro de 2020

Homem morre eletrocutado ao manusear bomba d'água em Santa Quitéria




Um homem morreu na manhã da segunda-feira (10), após sofrer um choque elétrico em um açude na localidade de Riacho Novo, zona rural de Santa Quitéria.


A vítima, identificada inicialmente como José Arnaldo, teria ido fazer a manutenção de uma bomba d'água em um açude próximo da sua residência. Ao entrar em contato com a água, o mesmo sofreu uma forte descarga elétrica, vindo a óbito no local.

Vizinhos acreditam que alguma fiação do equipamento estivesse desencapada, e tenha causado a fatalidade. O corpo foi removido ao Instituto Médico Legal de Canindé.

Fonte: Ibiapaba 24 horas

loading...

Destaques da semana

 
//otrwaram.com/afu.php?zoneid=3310052